August 17, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Avivagen Inc. (VIV:TSX.V; VIVXF:OTCQB) landed a 1.2-ton order of its OxC-beta antibiotic-free livestock feed additive for use in Brazil, reported Noble Capital Markets analyst Joseph Gomes in a November 30, 2022 research note.
The order came through AB Vista, Avivagen’s exclusive distribution partner covering the U.S., Brazil, and Thailand. AB Vista will use the OxC-beta in ongoing trials involving several large Brazilian cattle and poultry producers.
“This is a stepping stone in Avivagen’s aggressive marketing in OxC-beta, as the order represents increased awareness of the product,” Gomes wrote.
OxC-beta is one of the products for livestock, companion animals, and humans this early-stage revenue company is developing and commercializing.
Gomes highlighted that Avivagen “is at an inflection point with significant sales increases just around the corner and presents a favorable risk-reward proposition.”
As such, Noble maintains its Outperform rating and $1 per share price target on the life sciences firm. The target implies a significant potential return as Avivagen’s current share price is around $0.18.
Regarding the new OxC-beta order, the fact that it came from Brazil is noteworthy, Gomes indicated. This is because the South American country produces the third highest quantity of animal feed in the world, more than 80,000,000 tons of it 2021.
More orders from Brazil are expected, Gomes wrote, “as AB Vista has existing relationships and distribution partnerships it can use to further sales of the OxC-beta product.”
As for the two leading animal feed-producing countries, China and the U.S., Canada-based Avivagen is still working to gain a foothold in them, noted Gomes. In the States, the company is awaiting a no objection letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which, the analyst purported, it likely will get. Avivagen is pursuing additional markets, too, such as other Latin American countries.
Also positive for Avivagen, Gomes pointed out, is that another of its products, Vivamune dog supplement chews, is garnering interest and orders, most recently from Taiwan and Mexico.
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Avivagen Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Avivagen Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures For Noble Capital Partners, Avivagen Inc., Aug. 1, 2022
General Disclosures: All statements or opinions contained herein that include the words “we”, “us”, or “our” are solely the responsibility of Noble Capital Markets, Inc. (“Noble”) and do not necessarily reflect statements or opinions expressed by any person or party affiliated with the company mentioned in this report. Any opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice. All information provided herein is based on public and non-public information believed to be accurate and reliable, but is not necessarily complete and cannot be guaranteed. No judgment is hereby expressed or should be implied as to the suitability of any security described herein for any specific investor or any specific investment portfolio. The decision to undertake any investment regarding the security mentioned herein should be made by each reader of this publication based on its own appraisal of the implications and risks of such decision.
This publication is intended for information purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to buy/sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy/sell any security mentioned in this report, nor shall there be any sale of the security herein in any state or domicile in which said offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or domicile. This publication and all information, comments, statements or opinions contained or expressed herein are applicable only as of the date of this publication and subject to change without prior notice. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
Noble accepts no liability for loss arising from the use of the material in this report, except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to the extent that such liability arises under specific statutes or regulations applicable to Noble. This report is not to be relied upon as a substitute for the exercising of independent judgement. Noble may have published, and may in the future publish, other research reports that are inconsistent with, and reach different conclusions from, the information provided in this report. Noble is under no obligation to bring to the attention of any recipient of this report, any past or future reports. Investors should only consider this report as single factor in making an investment decision.
This publication is confidential for the information of the addressee only and may not be reproduced in whole or in part, copies circulated, or discussed to another party, without the written consent of Noble Capital Markets, Inc. (“Noble”). Noble seeks to update its research as appropriate, but may be unable to do so based upon various regulatory constraints. Research reports are not published at regular intervals; publication times and dates are based upon the analyst’s judgement. Noble professionals including traders, salespeople and investment bankers may provide written or oral market commentary, or discuss trading strategies to Noble clients and the Noble proprietary trading desk that reflect opinions that are contrary to the opinions expressed in this research report.
The majority of companies that Noble follows are emerging growth companies. Securities in these companies involve a higher degree of risk and more volatility than the securities of more established companies. The securities discussed in Noble research reports may not be suitable for some investors and as such, investors must take extra care and make their own determination of the appropriateness of an investment based upon risk tolerance, investment objectives and financial status.
Company Specific Disclosures: The following disclosures relate to relationships between Noble and the company (the “Company”) covered by the Noble Research Division and referred to in this research report. The Company in this report is a participant in the Company Sponsored Research Program (“CSRP”); Noble receives compensation from the Company for such participation. No part of the CSRP compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to any specific recommendations or views expressed by the analyst in this research report.
The Company has attended Noble investor conference(s) in the last 12 months. Noble intends to seek compensation for investment banking services and non-investment banking services (securities and non-securities related) within the next 3 months. Noble is not a market maker in the Company.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
Health, Wellness and Sustainability Stocks Research and News at Investorideas.com – investing ideas for a better world
Like Health, Wellness and Sustainability Stocks? View our LOHAS Stocks Directory