September 21, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The biopharma should announce initial clinical trial data on its lead small molecule candidate by year-end, noted a Wedbush report.
A “key catalyst” for Kinnate Biopharma Inc. (KNTE:NASDAQ) is expected in 2022, in the readout of first data regarding its lead product KIN-2787, reported Wedbush analyst Dr. David Nierengarten in a September 14, 2022 research note. Results from two other trials involving another of its inhibitors, KIN-3248, in urothelial carcinoma and cholangiocarcinoma should follow in 2023.
“We would be buyers of Kinnate shares ahead of these first-in-human data points,” Nierengarten wrote.
Thus, Wedbush rates the California-based life sciences company Outperform. Kinnate is currently trading at about US$11.73 per share, which compares to Wedbush’s target price on it of US$33 per share.
Kinnate is advancing a pipeline of proprietary kinase inhibitor product candidates targeting various cancers.
The data expected soon are from Part A of the KN-8701 study of Kinnate’s RAF inhibitor, KIN-2787, in BRAF (v-raf murine sarcoma viral oncogene homolog B1)-mutated solid tumors. Part A includes patients with BRAF Class 1, 2, or 3 alterations in solid tumors and/or NRAS (neuroblastoma ras viral oncogene homolog)-mutated melanoma.
“Any efficacy in the BRAF Class 2 and 3 patient populations could support development [of KN-2787] in patients with these tumors,” wrote Nierengarten.
This would be important, the analyst added, given the three approved BRAF V600E inhibitors for melanoma patients with BRAF Class 1 alterations have not shown an effect on BRAF Classes 2 and 3 alterations.
Nierengarten also pointed out that if the KIN-2787 monotherapy data show “relevant reductions in ctDNA, it will increase our confidence that KIN-2787 is an active agent.”
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with: None. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures For Wedbush Securities, Kinnate Biopharma Inc., September 14, 2022
Analyst Certification: We, David Nierengarten and Dennis Pak, certify that the views expressed in this report accurately reflect our personal opinions and that we have not and will not, directly or indirectly, receive compensation or other payments in connection with our specific recommendations or views contained in this report.
Company Specific Disclosures: 1. WS makes a market in the securities of Kinnate Biopharma.
Other Disclosures: The information herein is based on sources that we consider reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed. The information contained herein is not a representation by this corporation, nor is any recommendation made herein based on any privileged information. This information is not intended to be nor should it be relied upon as a complete record or analysis: neither is it an offer nor a solicitation of an offer to sell or buy any security mentioned herein. This firm, Wedbush Securities, its officers, employees, and members of their families, or any one or more of them, and its discretionary and advisory accounts, may have a position in any security discussed herein or in related securities and may make, from time to time, purchases or sales thereof in the open market or otherwise. The information and expressions of opinion contained herein are subject to change without further notice.
The herein mentioned securities may be sold to or bought from customers on a principal basis by this firm. Additional information with respect to the information contained herein may be obtained upon request.
Wedbush Securities does and seeks to do business with companies covered in its research reports. Thus, investors should be aware that the firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this report. Investors should consider this report as only a single factor in making their investment decision. Please see pages 3-7 of this report for analyst certification and important disclosure information.
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a global digital news source for investors and business leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investing involves risk and possible losses. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. Contact management and IR of each company directly regarding specific questions.
More disclaimer info: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Learn more about publishing your news release and our other news services on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
BiotechIndustryStocks.com – investing ideas in biotechnology stocks, medical technology and life sciences
Like Biotech Stocks? View our Biotech Stocks Directory